whats for lunch

Veg stir fry. Noodles, mangetout, courgette, carrot, pepper and garlic.soy sauce, water and 1tsp hoi sin sauce (1/2 syn)

Went to harvester for lunch and had the simply chicken with jacket potato and salad, was dreading it whilst everyone else had burgers, spitroast chicken etc but it was actually really yummy and was totally stuffed, couldn't even finish it :)

Smoked haddock, pasta n sauce made with water (1/2 syn) load of spring greens

Not sure, I've yet to decide on whether I'm doing EE or green today. If green, probably beans, cheese and broccoli on toast. If EE, I don't know as I've already used a HEB. I might defrost some aubergine curry.

I have a chicken salad I've made with romaine lettuce, cucumber, peppers, carrots and onions. I've got 15ml of light caesar dressing (2.5 syns)

Need to find an alternative to that. 2.5 syns is a lot for very little!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I had a very yummy wholemeal pitta, stuffed with tomato puree, fried in fry-lite mushrooms with a butter bud added, and 3 babybel lights sliced up and all stuffed in the pitta and grilled until cheese has melted, with a side of roasted herby sweet potatoes.

had a dumb moment whilst eating thinking oh no ive no superfree in my lunch, i dont have to have it im on green but i try to eat at least one/two portion of veg/salad with my lunch, completely forgetting about the box of mushrooms stuffed into my pitta lol

Chicken breast stuffed with 1 laughing cow light triangle wrapped in bacon and served with asparagus mushrooms and a fry light egg! I love days off - my food is always so much better than when I have to take stuff to work

I didn't fancy a big lunch, just snacky things, so I had a spicy mugshot, a mullerlight and a banana. I added some chopped mushrooms to the mugshot to up the super free as today seems to have turned into an EE day for me.

I had the spinach and aubergine dhal from the magazine, beefed up with more chilli. Had to use chard (from the garden) but it 's better with spinach! It will be rather windy later!

wasn't really hungry at lunchtime so just had a mugshot and a packet of crisps... and that little fererro rocher that magically slipped into my mouth ;) within syns of course x

Mixed salad with a syn of honey and mustard dressing, pork chops (without eating the fat)

The purple spring onions were from Tesco reduced to 40p for a pack, don't be tempted to eat them on their own, far too strong, would be great in something though.

IMG_2158.jpg

Sssoooo hungry today for some reason!! Have had 3 egg omlettle with ham onions green n red peppers n a sprinkle of chesse was gawjus!!
Guna have some strewberries now!x

Green day today so it's gonna be 2 x Weightwatchers bread toasted with a tin of Heinz reduced sugar and salt baked beans.

45 mins to go until lunchtime!!!

Back