whats for lunch

45 mins to go until lunchtime!!!

Same, and i'm flippin hungry

I have Mini Quiches made with low fat cheddar (HEa) as well as cottage cheese, my fave way of having them, with salad and a banana.

I'm so hungry today can't get filled! Had a mug shot and Thai style chicken cakes with red pepper and spring onion mash and I'm still hungry helppppppp

I had Batchelors Thai sweet chilli rice, chicken, onions, mushrooms, peppers drizzled with sweet chilli sauce.

I'm now stuffed :)

Smash and a tin of chick pea dahl, nom nom x

I'm having a salad mix-up

Lettuce, peppers, cucumber, toms, ham mixed up with laughing cow light triangles for my dinner .....yummy tastes great and I don't feel like I'm having a salad :) didn't fancy the caulk cheese soup I made at the weekend so I went for my salad :) x

Attachments

• image-2093634252.jpg
    image-2093634252.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 106
Mixed salad with a load of spinach underneath, 1 syn of balsamic glaze, fillet of smoked haddock, got a load reduced from tesco

image-4124318057.jpg

I recently started volunteeing in a Charity shop - one session a week. Rest of the time I work from home as a graphic designer - I literally walk down the hall to my 'office' and sit here ... get up and walk around to stretch my legs etc. and of course I can go down and make myself food/drink any time I like, put on the telly etc.. I'm starting to realise how I've put on three stone. :eek:

I've just got in from a morning at the charity shop and I am absolutely knackered. Legs hurt, feet hurt - it's non-stop backwards and forwards, here and there, sorting, lifting, steaming clothes, washing up crockery etc. etc. How people do it full-time I don't know, I'm shattered at the end of four hours.

So I've just come in absolutely starving and had a 'fried' breakfast comprising two scrambled eggs, four Quorn rashers, 'fried' mushrooms and tomatoes and a slice of wholemeal toast. I scoffed the lot and if I do say so meself it was lovely! :)

1/2 pack of savoury rice or pasta n sauce with added broccoli & salad (might have a pitta bread if I can be bothered to go to Asda!) :)

sw pepper onion and mushroom quiche topped with tomatoes and fresh chives served with carrots, swede, leeks and brocolli....

Jacket potato, sweet corn, tuna and light mayo.

I made syn free chili for dinner but couldn't resist a bowl full for lunch so had that with a small hot chocolate :-D

Back