whats for lunch

Mini cheese and chive quiches with salad and fruit salad.

Scrambled eggs with fresh chopped tomatoes

Just has fruit and yoghurt.
I had a cooked breakfast and have to have early tea tonight as Im working so want to save roome for a big bowl of chilli!

I had a salad: chicken breast, lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red cabbage and 2 boiled eggs in a salad with balsamic vinegar and some LF salad cream! Hoping it will keep me going until after my gym class tonight (hence the 2 boiled eggs)

I had a layered cheese salad - sweetcorn on the bottom, then chopped fresh tomatoes, chopped cucumber, cellery, a couple of tbs light mayo spread over then 42g grated Cathedral City light cheddar (HXa) on top. Delish!

Bit of a rubbish 1/3 attempt but, crinkle chips, chickpea Dahl, boiled egg and salad, not decided whether it'll be green or EE today

541254_10150773750510992_713150991_11368157_1553441838_n.jpg

Im having salad and leftover paella.

I have a truly inspiring lunch today :rolleyes: .... 5 scan bran, with fat free cottage cheese, tuna, lettuce, cucumber, 1 apple and 1 pear! Can hardly wait! (Thankfully it's not long till pay day and the cupboards (and fridge!) can be stocked up again with more inspiring goodies :) )

A lettuce, tomato, scullion sandwich with lean ham and one extra light laughing cow cheese triangle. Having it with velvet crunch crisps and a big mug of tea! 9 syns :)

Doing the chicken kiev from the new mag, I wish the oven would hurry up I'm starving!

My lunch felt huge was really hungry! 2 eggs scrambled, mushrooms, baked beans, 1 quarn burger with 2 small pieces of WM toast with 2 tsps of LF butter - was lovely all for 2 syns

Chicken Kiev, tasted lovely if a bit dry,1 1/2 syns for the breadcrumbs, 1/2 a HEa for the Philly

image-3607924855.jpg

Havent got much food in as im away for the weekend, so it will be an apple, banana and mug shot.

Chicken with phili, wrapped in bacon, jkt potato & veg

Was inspired by the chicken kiev in the mag, but don't fancy the breadcrumbs so adding some bacon :)

Back