whats for lunch

going to be having pitta filled cottage cheese and lime pickle again, really enjoyed it yesterday :)

bit of a mix mash for me!!

2 slice brown bread, dairylea light, wafer thin ham, a tomato, a raspberry mullerlight and a sweet n sour noodle mugshot incase I'm hungry later!

x

I need inspiration........
I haven't brought anything for lunch today so have to go out and buy. I want something I can eat (and preferably make) on the go as I am out and about visiting clients this afternoon. I am really really fancying a sancwich but had quite a lot of syns the last 2 days so don't think it's worth the risk. I have had wholemeal bread for toast this morning so any ideas would be much appreciated.
Thanks indeedy.
Xx

I need inspiration........
I haven't brought anything for lunch today so have to go out and buy. I want something I can eat (and preferably make) on the go as I am out and about visiting clients this afternoon. I am really really fancying a sancwich but had quite a lot of syns the last 2 days so don't think it's worth the risk. I have had wholemeal bread for toast this morning so any ideas would be much appreciated.
Thanks indeedy.
Xx

prob too late now but sushi is always my first choice for lunch on the run :)

Keldelacoe said:
prob too late now but sushi is always my first choice for lunch on the run :)

Oooh, that's a good idea for next time. I ended up having the cathedral city on the go things (8.5 syns for the packet but only 2.5 coz the cheese is my HEA), some packet ham and apples. Very nice. Lol.

Was fruit for me, strawberries, mango and pineapple

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I'm going out fir a girl lunch and will be having crayfish salad. Will syn Mayo and I know it comes with a slice of brown bread...so may have to syn that too! We shall see ;) xx

I'm going to have a jacket potato and cucumber

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Soup here too.

Roast tomatoes, garlic, peppers, chilli and BNS soup. I am looking forward to it and hope there's enough chilli in there to warm me up, brrr!

Israeli couscous salad with rocket, peppers, courgette and tomatoes and cottage cheese!

Ddelta said:
It's a bigger grain! Slightly different texture n taste, really nice. I got it in asda!

Do you put a dressing in your cous cous? I mix olive oil, garlic and lemon juice and lookin for new ideas or is it ok just made with stock cube?

debtin said:
Do you put a dressing in your cous cous? I mix olive oil, garlic and lemon juice and lookin for new ideas or is it ok just made with stock cube?

I do sometimes, but this time I used fresh basil n chives, salt and pepper and mixed everything while it was warm (couscous n grilled courgettes) it gave it all a lovely flavour, then I add cottage cheese when I eat it, sometimes with or without flavour. Also I just boiled it in salt.

I sometimes make a dressing with mustard, soy sauce, water, cumin, salt n pepper and add sweetcorn and other veg! Works well with rice too!

Scrambled egg, 2 linda mcartney red onion sausages, and frylighted mushrooms and a sliced half of tomato for my superfree :) was lush but wanting something sweet so gonna have a muller :D

A jacket potatoe and left over quarn chilli con Carne, made it last night and was huge so had some for lunch got some left for tmra too! Yummm

Just had a load of roasted veggies leftover from last night - tasted even better today :)

Back