whats for lunch

Beans n cheese on toast

ForumRunner_20120518_142829.jpg

I got carried away and my simple pasta salad turned into chicken and bacon tomato pasta WITH a salad....... I may have slightly abused the spirit of 'eat till your full'........ The pasta was wholewheat though!!!!

Had wholewheat pasta with courgette, peppers and onions in a homemade spicy tomato sauce. The chilli powder container slipped so I had to add natural yoghurt to cool it down!

Salad ham chopped eggs and I'm experimenting with new potato salad made with whole grain mustard and a blob of cremefraiche. Think it's 1.5syns for a tablespoon. I put too much mustard in though ;)

Attachments

• image-3588818608.jpg
    image-3588818608.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Legomom said:
Salad ham chopped eggs and I'm experimenting with new potato salad made with whole grain mustard and a blob of cremefraiche. Think it's 1.5syns for a tablespoon. I put too much mustard in though ;)

I always put whole grain for djoin in mine .. Lovely

Salad and king prawns with chilli and coriander :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2065876463.jpg
    image-2065876463.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 99
Jacket pot with chilli quick and Even the oh ate it!

Tomato & herb mug shot with a salad of spinach, beetroot, celery and cucumber. Dressed with balsamic Salad Light.

Think I'm going to have cous cous with sage roasted veg and a bit of shredded chicken :) Won't be hungry for a while though after my epic pancakes this morning! X

Back