whats for lunch

Stuffed pepper with savoury rice and part of a HEa of cheddar, sandwich steak, steamed veg and a sprinkle of Tabasco chipotle

image-2772248089.jpg

Leftover chicken skewer chunks from the BBQ last night with leftover salad and a drizzle of yoghurt and mint dressing. Mmmmmm!!!!

Huge Greek salad minus olives (blugh) X2 helping of HEX of feta and some new potatoes! It was gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Harvester ;-) had chicken breast, basmati rice, tomato salsa (1syn) salad. Judging 2syns for any oil used. Any other hidden syns i mite not have noticed?

Left over vegetable curry from last night with a pitta bread. It was lovely.

Shirleen said:
Spicy tomato and rice soup boy it's hotitty hot hot!

Ohhhh that sounds lovely :)

I had leftover salad from tea last night and a banana. Don't fancy anything big when the weathers so nice :)

Leftover chicken skewer chunks from the BBQ last night with leftover salad and a drizzle of yoghurt and mint dressing. Mmmmmm!!!!

Oh that sounds lovely I love yogurt and mint did u make the dressing yourself or is it a bought one?

SUBWAY FRIDAY! :D

I have a tuna salad from there. I allow 3 syns for the mayo and everything else is free :)

Must resist the cookies!

Promised the kids macdonalds but I'll be having Cajun bean stew when u get back, luckily McDonald's doesn't light my fire anyway :)

New said:
SUBWAY FRIDAY! :D

I have a tuna salad from there. I allow 3 syns for the mayo and everything else is free :)

Must resist the cookies!

SUBWAY!!! Brilliant idea. My kids love going there and I never thought about having the Salad! Do you think it would be 3 syns for the chilli sauce?

I'm waiting for my mam to come back from the doctors then we're gonna walk the dogs in the sunshine then come back and have brunch butties :) bacon with the rind cut off and 'fried' egg!! Prob some mushrooms and tomatoes on the side. Got wholemeal buns specially for this so I can use as hexb lol can't wait hurry up mam.

Promised the kids macdonalds but I'll be having Cajun bean stew when u get back, luckily McDonald's doesn't light my fire anyway :)

Ahh me too, even before I would go about 6 months without a mcdonalds lol yet some people crave them. I'm more of a pizza girl!!

I'm waiting for my mam to come back from the doctors then we're gonna walk the dogs in the sunshine then come back and have brunch butties :) bacon with the rind cut off and 'fried' egg!! Prob some mushrooms and tomatoes on the side. Got wholemeal buns specially for this so I can use as hexb lol can't wait hurry up mam.

Ahh me too, even before I would go about 6 months without a mcdonalds lol yet some people crave them. I'm more of a pizza girl!!

kFC and indian is my vice but im quite happy with the fake away verisons these days :)

Back