whats for lunch

mrstaylor said:
SUBWAY!!! Brilliant idea. My kids love going there and I never thought about having the Salad! Do you think it would be 3 syns for the chilli sauce?

The salads are great. Tuna is sub of the day, so it's cheap too :)

Unfortunately, I don't know what the syn values of the chilli sauce would be. If you go on to website, it should give you the nutritional values.

I always over estimate just in case. The tuna comes already mixed in with mayo so I don't add any more

mrstaylor said:
SUBWAY!!! Brilliant idea. My kids love going there and I never thought about having the Salad! Do you think it would be 3 syns for the chilli sauce?

I'm pretty sure the chilli is 2 per serving (44 kcals)

My absolute favourite takeaway these days, I always get extra jalapeños too, tons of speed food in there :)

Last edited:
totally agree, SW salads are great! I love turkey salad with LOADS of jeolopendos and black olives and sweet onion sauce which is either 1.5 or 2 syns :)

Changed my mind, its a linda mcartney red onion sausage and egg butty!! Cooking now :)

kFC and indian is my vice but im quite happy with the fake away verisons these days :)

Oh I love indian too, but can't resist the cheese filled naans ! Havnt had one since I started sw lol I can leave KFC, once me and the boyfriend went and he wanted a bargain bucket. I don't do meat on bones! So it completely put me off!

Keldelacoe said:
totally agree, SW salads are great! I love turkey salad with LOADS of jeolopendos and black olives and sweet onion sauce which is either 1.5 or 2 syns :)

Sweet onion sauce! Might give that a try. That's what I love about this forum. New ideas! I have always had exactly the same thing at Subway. Time to try something new :)

mrstaylor said:
Sweet onion sauce! Might give that a try. That's what I love about this forum. New ideas! I have always had exactly the same thing at Subway. Time to try something new :)

I have the same thing too. When I walk in the one near where I work, they start making it up for me before I get to the counter! :p

Roast chicken, actifry Jersey royals, Greek salad (HEa Feta) WW petit pain (HEb) 1 syn of sprayed olive oil, all done alfresco
image-2225874777.jpg

Having a red day today because of a BBQ tonight, so just had some chicken and some carrot sticks...got strange looks from the people sharing my table in the garden, but it worked for me. I did have a happy hippo though, no idea of the syns...

Having a red day today because of a BBQ tonight, so just had some chicken and some carrot sticks...got strange looks from the people sharing my table in the garden, but it worked for me. I did have a happy hippo though, no idea of the syns...

I just did a quick search for you and im getting 6 syns.
HTH X

I just did a quick search for you and im getting 6 syns.
HTH X

That's brilliant, thanks, still enough syns for a cheeky wee G&T at the BBQ then!

Linda mccartney mozzarella burgers (4), warburton sandwich thin (5), hea rf cheese, onion marmalade, ketchup (1),mustard (1). Chopped salad. Total : 11 syns) lot ofsyns but well worth it

View attachment 50546

yum, def worth it! I love the burgers :)

Cos of my late breakfast I wasn't really that hungry but was bored so made some of the choc butterfly cakes off the slimming world cake ladys page. They look rubbish, lol. Dunno why the recipe is for 12, I should have just made 6 bigger ones for 1 syn each! But I didn't. They did taste nice though even though they were tiny, had mine with some strawberries and fromage frais!! I love asdas fat free fromage frais!! Gonna start buying it instead of natural yogurt

I had cous cous made up with veg stock and turmeric with roasted red onions and tomatoes mixed in, some salad, a Quorn burger cut up into little bits and chilli relish.

tomato and herb pasta n sauce with veggies. going food shopping after lunch so tomorrows should be more exciting :D

Pitta bread with last nights left over butternut squash curry and salad - love that curry cold as it is a dry one and mashes up like potatoes and fits nicely in the pitta.

Leftover broccoli and asparagus soup ( with a bit of stilton stirred in and synned), not a weather really for it but I love soups!

Rattatouile from the green book and a jacket spud might have some salad on it. Need proper stuff on saturdays as they're my danger zone when I'm in the house on my own lol

Experimented with bulgar wheat (really nice) and ended up with a bulgar wheat pineapple chicken red pepper rocket celery carrot red cabbage and pomegranate salad LOL. It was yum with a drizzle of fiery sweet chilli sauce on :) Lunch was all about the using up of some odds and ends today.

Had a big lunch as hubby is working this afternoon. Had thai green chicken and spinach curry 2.5 syns per portion.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1073872903.jpg
    image-1073872903.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 77
Back