whats for lunch

Got the last of my pasta quiche, but didn't have time to pack anything else, so will pop to the shop and hopefully get strawberries or blueberries and a packet of quavers

Vegetable omelette + baked beans, kiwi + pineapple, activia 0%. Dont know if i will get through it all though but its there if i need it

My breakfast brunch :) 2 syns and heb

2 x ww Sausages, egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and wholemeal bread x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4105383445.jpg
    image-4105383445.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 106
Jacket potato with cheese, beans and salad

Chicken wrapped in bacon, stuffed with cheese and a big salad with fat free dressing , i'll maybe add a jacket potato , not decided if i'm doing red or ee yet x

nicnocks said:
Chicken wrapped in bacon, stuffed with cheese and a big salad with fat free dressing , i'll maybe add a jacket potato , not decided if i'm doing red or ee yet x

Yum! I've not done stuffed chicken in ages, probably because the OH's fav is stuffed with haggis and served with whisky cream sauce.. I wouldn't like to attempt to syn that!

I'm having leftover burgers today with salad. I'm loving making too much dinner and taking it to work for lunch the next day - I used to just be greedy and eat it all as soon as I cooked it, even if it should have served 2-4! x

i just had
a tin of asda chick pea dahl, tin of tomatos, onion, mushrooms all mixed up with chinese savoury rice (cooked) put in the oven for a hour
it was gorgeous ad ive got 3 tubfuls AND my bowl for dinner just now out of it
proper nice

I had half a plate of crunchy salad with a teaspoon of dressing ,3 fried eggs ( frylight) and cold baked beans. Strange i know but delish never the less :D

Jacket potato with beans + side salad

Tomato Mugshot with chicken tikka and peppers mixed in.

Back