whats for lunch

I had brown lentil and carrot stew <<< old traditional recipe from Mauritius blimmen gorg with rice and a green salad. Best luch so far !!

Superfood salad from wetherspoon was really yummy had never had some of the vegetables b4 and liked them all

Bacon, Mushroom,Chive and Onion Omelette, with a side salad (red cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, sweetcorn) salad cream (2 syns)

Last edited:
REALLY fancied a chicken, advocado and mayo sandwich so ended up using most of my syns on lunch! 9 and a half! Oops! Finished off with a banana and 2 satsumas!

REALLY fancied a chicken, advocado and mayo sandwich so ended up using most of my syns on lunch! 9 and a half! Oops! Finished off with a banana and 2 satsumas!

I love this sandwich too, and usually pop in some cold crispy bacon - thanks for the reminder of how hefty the syns are though! ;-) BUT hope you really enjoyed it lol! x

I did enjoy it and still manage to stay within my syns for rest of the day so wasn't that bad. Although I still ended up feeling guilty for blowing that much in one shot even though I was under my syns??

Mushroom courgette ham quiche & beans followed by strawberries & apple

Yep - added lemon juice, mint,red wine vinegar & bit of chilli - then put in chopped tomatoes, red onion, cucumber & red pepper - its lovely x

i enjoyed a 1egg omlette with ham,mushrooms,cherry toms an 1 laughin cow xtra lite cheese,served with a huge mixed salad an salad cream,so 3syns. Well worth it! Goin 2 have a nectarin an a fruit tea 2 finish.

Prawns and Chives with Pasta and a huge side salad of red cabbage, grated carrot, sweetcorn, tomatoes and cucumber. Was actually very scrummy!!

mmmm all these are making me seriously hungry hahaha! today i had pasta with passata, lean bacon (fat cut off!), onions and peppers. so delecious and so simple!

Back