whats for lunch

Today I'm having stir fry veg with noodles, king prawns and spicy sauce (from a pack, 4syns per portion I think) x

angelajane said:
How do you make this?

Cook your Pasta Sauce as instructed without milk/butter, add to quiche dish..I just used casserole dish, add whatever veg you like, beat 4 eggs and mix through pasta sauce and veg, season with salt/pepper, pop in oven 180oc for 20/25 mins till set..really nice eaten hot or cold ;-)

Mugshot with extra veg 2 satsumas

Gnocchi (2 syns ) in a tomato & basil sauce

Did you make your own Gnocchi or was it a packet?

Today me and the kids have had last nights left overs (ratattouille with added chorizo and chickpeas) with pasta and a he cheese - it was divine! yum yum yum!

lg-24-12 said:
Cook your Pasta Sauce as instructed without milk/butter, add to quiche dish..I just used casserole dish, add whatever veg you like, beat 4 eggs and mix through pasta sauce and veg, season with salt/pepper, pop in oven 180oc for 20/25 mins till set..really nice eaten hot or cold ;-)

This sounds lovely - will give this a go - thank you do much x

I have had a lovely ham salad with caesar dressing and I am about to have a rhubarb muller light.

Home made free hommous made with chickpeas, cottage cheese and lots of garlic. Carrot sticks to dip in it. 2 x cherry bake well alpen for afters. And possibly a banana.

jacket potato with onion, red pepper, tuna, 1 tbsp of Heinz light mayo (1 syn) and 3 tbsp fat free natural yoghurt :) absolutely delicious and i struggled to finish it off!:D

Just sat down to bulgur wheat salad with chicken celery cucumber peppers cress pomegranate seeds and orange segments :) mmmmm!!! I stirred some sweet chilli sauce through it too (2syns) and it was yum!! So hard to stop now I'm full though!!

Attachments

• image-1469324901.jpg
    image-1469324901.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 55
Not to everyones taste but I`ve just had:
Fried pigs liver, mushrooms, egg and beans all washed down with a good old fashioned cuppa!!
It`s so wet and windy out there I just felt the need for a good stodgy lunch - and I`m very full and satisfied now Mmmmm :D
Oh and it`s totally syn free on EE therefore BONUS!

im waiting for a jacket potato to cook then having that with leftover chilli and salad x

The old faithful jacket with cheese + beans with either salad or veg not decided yet

Back