whats for lunch

I had an omlette with cheese (hexa) and beans for lunch then some strawberries

Xx

low fat chilli chicken super noods with some lentils chucked in and a side salad .

came back off holiday 3 weeks ago and havent got back on my diet yet so today is the day!! so im either guna have boiled egg salad orrrrr poached eggs with beans yumyum!! decisons decisons! xx

Im planning on Steamed salmon and a big old crunchy salad!! Mmmmm!! Was thinking new potatoes with it but have a potato plan in mind for tea lol. So just the salad and a fruit platter ;)

I'm having last night's leftover pasta, which I'm not sure I'd make again, tinned salmon is not the same as the proper stuff. It's pasta with tinned salmon, red chilli peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes and chopped tomatoes. Not looking forward to it really :(

I had a small baked potato with Philly xtra light, mushrooms, onions, courgette, tomatoes and lean frying steak

Was amazing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chilli (that i had made for the first time yesterday) with Jacket potato and tomatos....... was so nice

Mugshot ryvita minis and fruit salad

I know its only early, but planning my days meals so I know its Smoked mackeral salad for lunch Mmmmmm

Just about to bung some Jackets in the oven to have with leftovers of last nights chilli, hea cheese and side salad of red cabbage, tomatoes, cucumber and grated carrot - yummy!

Pizza topped chicken with sw chips and salad :) yummy!

Wow Shrimpy well done on your weight loss and maintenance, what an inspiration. Do you have a weight loss journal that we could read and maybe get some inspirational ideas from

As it is a saturday and I am at home I had a mexican chicken thing (which I made from scratch and is all free!), with a dollop of salsa on a wholemeal pitta (Hex). I had some free rice with this. I am now eating a huge bowl of cherries.

Back