whats for lunch

Salmon again as it needed using up. How can I forget that hubby hates it and has always hated it???? Loads of salad a few jersey royals. Treated myself to a knob of butter too!!!

I had a fried egg with beans and 2 rashers of bacon, with loads of mushrooms and red onion. I then had a yoghurt and a mini dairy milk for 4 syns.

Cottage cheese + ham salad sandwich, melon

Going to have a quick stir fry with leftover veggies from last night and some leftover boiled rice from making the dogs breakfast PMSL!! (he has a poorly tummy so isn't eating real food) its all about the leftovers today!!!

Picnic in the house for us today (kids wanted to go to the park bless them but thanks to the looming weather it's not looking like a good option!)

Chicken and Sweetcorn Mayo (1 syn) Mexican Spiced Roasted New Potatoes, Boiled Eggs, Salad, Fruit and Eton Mess to follow, along with green iced tea...

This is what i am currently eating .
I am hungry today !!!!

Attachments

• image-1320511773.jpg
    image-1320511773.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 112
Tinned Pink Salmon, Cucumber and Lettuce in heb wholemeal, orange

Couscous with courgette, onion, mushroom, chilli kidney beans, lettuce,
Some cherries + activia 0% vanilla

Leftover couscous from yesterday with grated cheese (Hea)

Made a soup from a tin of carrots mixed beans in tomato sauce n a tin of tomatoes n veg stock, blitzed it then added a dried lentil/pasta soup mix to bulk it out it was lovely n my 6mth old enjoyed it too! Lol

I made the SW version of Heinz tomato soup. It was nice but not the saaaaaame without hot buttered toast!!!! (I had scan bran which wasn't as bad as I had expected lol)

Crispy Jacket Potato filled with Roast Ham, HEA Cheese and a huge side slad with salad cream

Back