whats for lunch

Cottage cheese + salad in wm pitta extra salad on side

I have some hot smoked salmon with salad :)

I am making potato salad, and having ham, boiled eggs, salad and pickled cabbage with it!

I've just had SW chicken tikka pieces with mixed veg :)

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels...APPARENTLY! On a mission to find out ;)

Apple followed by couscous salad changed my mind from earlier

Hot smoked salmon and salad of rocket, sweetcorn, beetroot and pickled onions

I had a bit of a synful lunch today
Beans on wholemeal toast (Hex B) but I had butter (2 syns) and an apple and fat free yoghurt.
Then a lady bought some cake (6 syns)

Have to be a good girl tonight now!

I just made some pasta sauce using odds and ends in my fridge lol, has passata, celery, peppers, carrot, garlic, onion and a little bitbofbsalt and pepper! Smells lush, cant wait to take my little man to school so i can get home and eat it :)

Jacket taty with cheese, beans and salad :drool: nomnom!

I really fancy Supernoodles, are the syn free? x

Kate1978 said:

This low fat ones are yes x

The low fat ones are free, but the 'normal' ones are about 10 syns each, so be careful!

I didnt know they did low fat! I'll have a wee look in Tesco's, if not, its back on the mugshots :)

Kate1978 said:
I didnt know they did low fat! I'll have a wee look in Tesco's, if not, its back on the mugshots :)

They only do a couple of flavours as I remember... Chicken and something else?! Good luck :)

They only do a couple of flavours as I remember... Chicken and something else?! Good luck :)

Chicken, Thai Sweet Chilli and Chilli Chicken :)

To get my superfree, I slice up peppers and mushrooms and add them to the noodles whilst cooking. I add a handful of cherry tomatoes, halved, a couple of minutes before serving. Really quick and easy, but yummy and filling too!

Back