whats for lunch

I changed my mind, had a chicken breast with a lettuce bun with some red onion and sweet chilli sauce, alpen bar and ww yogurt!

Bubblewrap said:
I'm new to this so still struggling for inspiration (I'm usually very much a sandwich girl!), so had baked potato with baked beans and 1/2 can of tuna, with a green salad. That's all free on EE isn't it?

Its all free yes

I ended up with a weird one today, I got a bag of express boiled rice, got a chicken stock cube and dissolved it in a small amount of boiling water, mixed in the rice and some cold chicken breast, was very tasty! Then had a mullerlight and a nectarine. :)

Its all free yes

I'm still trying to get to grips with it and am still astonished at the things I can eat on SW that on WW would have used up all my 'points' very quickly!

Prawn and Egg Salad, with homemade coleslaw and leftover pineapple salsa - yum!

EatenMess said:
Prawn and Egg Salad, with homemade coleslaw and leftover pineapple salsa - yum!

Oooooh I'm about to chop up a whole pineapple for DD but we never eat it all lol. How do you make your salsa?

Sticky BBQ quorn fillets, salad, corn on the cob, all with a generous dash of chipotle Tabasco

image-3287700051.jpg

Oooooh I'm about to chop up a whole pineapple for DD but we never eat it all lol. How do you make your salsa?

1 red onion finely chopped, 1/4 cucumber diced, 2 or 3 large slices of pineapple, Juice of 1 lime, sprinkle with dried chilli flakes and mix with a large bunch of fresh coriander! Voila and it is amaaaaazing! Also is fantastic as Mango Salsa :) x (i usually serve with spicy sweetpotato wedges and steak, chicken, pork chops, meat skewers etc) but it goes so well with everything! It's very addictive though i've had it for 4 meals this week alone lol! x

1 red onion finely chopped, 1/4 cucumber diced, 2 or 3 large slices of pineapple, Juice of 1 lime, sprinkle with dried chilli flakes and mix with a large bunch of fresh coriander! Voila and it is amaaaaazing! Also is fantastic as Mango Salsa :) x (i usually serve with spicy sweetpotato wedges and steak, chicken, pork chops, meat skewers etc) but it goes so well with everything! It's very addictive though i've had it for 4 meals this week alone lol! x

Sounds fab, I must give that a go!

EatenMess said:

I think I'm gonna attempt to make myself an omlette, if I just cook the bottom and then put it under the grill I can't mess it up as much as the last attempt lol

Will probably put some mushrooms, onion and tomato in and have it with 2 LM italian sausage

Gonna make some egg fried rice and use up my chicken from a roast yesterday!

Dunno left mine at home :-( what is low sun from boots or marks x

Leftover gammon and boiled egg salad. Might treat myself to a blob of extra light mayo on top. It's in the fridge looking at me but I'm trying to wait a bit longer as its gonna be a veeeeery late dinner tonight!!!

Back