whats for lunch

Any tasty ideas to put in a pitta bread?

Xx

oabaab said:
Any tasty ideas to put in a pitta bread?

Xx

Hi hun I used to make veg or Cornish pasty with pitta bread, split pitta bread to make a pocket fill with cooked mixed veg eg swede carrot pot onion and stuff the pocket (can also put tin lean corned beef in mix) push split back together, brush with egg & put in oven till brown serve hot or cold yummy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

valerie11 said:
Hi hun I used to make veg or Cornish pasty with pitta bread, split pitta bread to make a pocket fill with cooked mixed veg eg swede carrot pot onion and stuff the pocket (can also put tin lean corned beef in mix) push split back together, brush with egg & put in oven till brown serve hot or cold yummy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds delish! Thank you :)

Xxx

I'm at home today so making a big pan of speed soup then will take that to work for the rest of the week in a flash and take some sore of cold meat to eat with it :) Need to go shopping really as nearly out of veg and fruit!

today's lunch on EE - salad(lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, carrot), hard boiled eggs, pastrami, cottage cheese followed by a pear and a nectarine

today's lunch on EE - salad(lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, carrot), hard boiled eggs, pastrami, cottage cheese followed by a pear and a nectarine

GOD that sounds delicious, wish I'd had time to make a salad!

Lunch today: Thai Mug Shot, punnet of cherries (for snacking), Vanilla Mullerlight and a Hi-Fi bar. That shows exactly how quickly I had to leave for work this morning! :( Hopefully I'll have time to make something less processed tomorrow!

Quorn chicken stirfry with noodles
Pineapple, shape yog, freddo (5)

oh is pastrami free on EE I am happy now lol

soon2bslimmer77 said:
oh is pastrami free on EE I am happy now lol

Pastrami has syns but not a lot though! Xx

I had wholemeal pitta with loads of salad and some balsamic dressing and just as i was typing this i remembered i have 2 boiled eggs that i was going to put in it still in a saucepan lol!! I thought something was missing!!!

I had 4 ryvita (HEB)
60g Low Low Spread (HEA)
Onions
Wafer thin chicken
Strawberries
Act fat free yoghurt

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dxxx

Baked potato, leftover chicken & veg curry from last night and a handful of salad leaves (1 syn for butter). Tea and an Alpen bar for afters, (3syns)

Back