whats for lunch

Keldelacoe said:
beans on toast , going to add some liquid smoke to turn them bbqy..excited not had beans on toast for AGES

Liquid smoke??? I'm intrigued :) mmmmm BBQ beans :p

Rochelle1 said:
Today I've had a lovely bacon, mushroom and egg buttie in a wholemeal bap. Was lovely :)

I'm soooooo having this at the weekend!! Yum yum!!

Chicken and vegetable rice for me :) peppers mushrooms onions corn and peeeeeas chicken garlic chilli soy and five spice stir fry with a portion of rice stirred through at the end and an egg cracked in. Think I'll leave the egg next time. It didn't come out the way I was expecting lol

Sausage, egg, bacon, beans and grill toms. Nom nom nom .... and a mini twister lolly for pud!

Sweet and sour prawns with veggies, pineapple and boiled rice... and I actually couldn't manage all the rice! :D

A big fat jacket spud with homemade hummus and sweet chilli sauce (a cheeky syn or two for the sauce but pretty good otherwise!). Ooh and some carrot sticks for the leftover hummus ;)

I had a 2 egg omelette with peppers mushrooms and plum toms, sliced vine tomato and 2 linda's italian sausages on the side. Finished off with a belgian hifi bar and a cup of tea and I am well satisfied! Was lovely.

Jacket potato with ham and cheese :)

Back