whats for lunch

I've never fancied an omelette but I'm just about to have one after reading that Rochelle1

Oh they're lovely I usually put my hexa of cheese on but didn't have any and it was just as nice without! I always put loads of veg in them

Something approximating chilli.
Gave me heartburn something rotten.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I'm officially a saddo but today I did a little dance of joy as I've discovered a jacket tata man who DOESN'T PUT MAYO IN HIS TUNA!!!!!! Wooooooo!!!!

I'm having second thoughts about my "chilli" now.... It's tarnished the stainless steel pot I cooked it in!!!!!
What the hell is it doing to my insides???

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I had a bit of a fail involving a bar of galaxy bubbles so dinner plans have changed! It's no syn chilli all the way now. I've ended up over my syns by a few but would have been worse if I'd stuck to original dinner plans *sigh*

I've made a big bactch of pasta with red onion, peppers, tomatoes, ham, and light thousand island dressing. I've added a very small amount of grated cheese about three syns worht for for the whole batch. It's soop good and will do at least 3 to 4 meals. I need to do stuff in batch for my lunches!

yoyonomore2012 said:
Tomato mugshot and big plate of vegetables and a green tea.

You veggie yoyo? :)

Roast chicken breast, new potatoes & plenty of salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot) & a spoonful of coleslaw (? Syns)

Had jacket potato with 5 bean chilli, side salad. No dressing and no butter from wetherspoons. Syns anyone? Lol

if you didnt have the tortillas its FREE, happy days :)

if you didnt have the tortillas its FREE, happy days :)

The tortillas come with the 5 bean and rice :) didn't realise that you could search on syns online for wetherspoons, did it and my jacket and chilli, salad no dressing no butter is 1.5 syns! Looked at some other stuff and the sweet chilli noodles are only 1 syn too. Lovely :)

Rochelle1 said:
The tortillas come with the 5 bean and rice :) didn't realise that you could search on syns online for wetherspoons, did it and my jacket and chilli, salad no dressing no butter is 1.5 syns! Looked at some other stuff and the sweet chilli noodles are only 1 syn too. Lovely :)

Ahhh yeah they do a section on it now but being lazy I had a quick check on here and a thread said its free unless you eat the tortillas which then makes it 4.5 ! Duff information sorry lol

Back