whats for lunch

Cottage cheese on ryvita, cheese salad

Second meal of success express! Pasta and veg quiche with steamed veg (incl peas as part of 1/3 free) and a salad with 1.5syns of sweet chilli sauce

ForumRunner_20120703_121927.jpg

Had the Arabian lentil and rice soup again...boy its filling...tasted better today too :)

Pasta with bolognese sauce made with extra-lean beef, fresh tomatoes and herbs. I think I overdid the herbs though, and it tasted a bit odd.... still, it filled a gaping hole in my interior :D

Can someone take a picture of a mug shot for me please? I'm getting lost in the super market trying to find these things!

thanks

Loaded potato skins and salad!

Baked potatoes, middle scooped out into a bowl and mixed with 2 extra light laughing cows and chopped bacon, sprayed frylight on the potato shells and grilled for colour, put filling back in and topped with 28g reduced fat cheddar and baked!

Ive worked it out so the cheddar and laughing cows are a HEX so it's syn free on EE I believe!

Don't have one to take a pic of but find the pot noodle aisle. They are usually up quite high near the pasta n sauces. Hope you find them! X

thanks fs2 no wonder i couldn't find them i was looking for something that looked like a pot noodle! I'll have a look in waitroise on my break!

thanks fs2 no wonder i couldn't find them i was looking for something that looked like a pot noodle! I'll have a look in waitroise on my break!

No probs, remember the creamy cheese one is 2.5 syns. My favourite is the tomato and herb one.

Legomom said:
What's a poofy egg??? I love eggs!!!

It a cross between Scrambled and Omelette
It's 2 Eggs beaten add 0% Greek yog whisk
then in a bowl micro for 2 minutes no stirring

It's yummy

Back