whats for lunch

Having 2 linda m's rosemary redonion sausage, 2 fried eggs, plum tomatoes and spinach (is spinach superfree or a herb?) Fried and 2 wholemeal toast. Yum!

My fritter went wrong and I burnt it and it wasn't very nice but everything else is good haha!!

Attachments

• image-2901190126.jpg
    image-2901190126.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 112
Home made syn free Tzatziki, tuna and onion mayo (1.5 syns for lighter than light mayo) a chopped up red pepper and two sticks of celery for dipping. Along with NAS apple squash in a tall glass made up with fizzy water (tastes like appletise). Sitting in the sunshine in the garden dipping and sipping. Bliss!

Duck egg omelette with my HEA of cheese and pea shoot salad, stuffed!!!!

Mugshot with mixed veg. Strawberries ff yog and hartleys low cal jelly

I had a super free salad from weather spoons truly crap, in fact off to complain online :(

Leftover salt & pepper pork (MLM recipe) with salad,roasted butternut squash & cheese coleslaw (HExA & 2)

At DS and my DIL so she is cooking me a SW friendly meal

Roast Chicken with new potato
mashed cauli, leeks and carrot

I made sw tomato n mixed bean soup.it was delish,even the hubby had a nice big bowl full then had seconds! I'd made in bulk so that I had sum left over for some more lunches but I now have enuf left for one more bowl!! That's lunch sorted for tomoz lol.x

The last of the pasta salad with carrot, ginger and chilli dressing :) ... Maybe a Wholemeal pitta :)

image-1730378419.jpg

Last edited:
Back