whats for lunch

Polenta chilli wedges and beans

image-2953723359.jpg

SW kebab meat, coleslaw (1) tomatoes, cucumber & pickled onions followed by stawberries & plums :)

Pasta omlette - never tried it before but have left over pasta in the fridge so giving it a go :)

missy1978 said:
Pasta omlette - never tried it before but have left over pasta in the fridge so giving it a go :)

So this will have to wait until tomorrow - husband has apparently used all the eggs for his lunch. Bad husbandface! :( Made a crazy mess of pasta, quark, HEXA cheese, olives, black pepper and salad instead. Looked horrendous but was surprisingly nice!

I am having an omelette full of mushroom, peppers and tomato. 2 linda M red onion sausages. Yum

Did have anything in so grabbed lunch from a cafe which is synned and pointed out on all there'd menus

Had a chicken mayo salad 1.5 syns
And a yoghurt jelly fruit melee 1 syn

I'd love that!! So jealous.
Is it someone who has had SW success who owns the cafe?

lentil2 said:
I've just eaten a large jacket spud, homemade coleslaw (4 syns for the salad cream!), beetroot, tomatoes and cucumber.
T'was delicious!

I've made a huge pot of coleslaw today :) used creme Fraiche lemon zest pepper and WW thick cream? It's 6 syns for the lot but I share with hubby so 3 each and it's soooooo rich and creamy!!!

I had 4 eat smart sausages (they needed used up, 2syns for the lot) a massive pile of fried mushrooms & tomatos with baked beans. nom nom nom.
Sxx

Samosa stuffed baked potato with salad - potato is cooking now so looking forward to getting started! :D

missy1978 said:
Samosa stuffed baked potato with salad - potato is cooking now so looking forward to getting started! :D

I love that :)

Keldelacoe said:
I love that :)

It's my fave Veganomicon recipe! So tasty and quick to do :)

It's my fave Veganomicon recipe! So tasty and quick to do :)
I didnt know it was in the book as I havent looked at the recipes in it yet as I have been using AFR, but I randomy made it myself before I had the book and even put my recipe on here..spooky lol, must check it out now to ses if its anything like mine

Back