whats for lunch

Leftovers for lunch - yummy stir fried veges with rice, seasoned with soy sauce. I topped it with chopped cooked chicken bought from Tesco - they have packs for £2 at the moment, so stocked up!

Now, what to have for dinner......

Mumma K said:
Mines the last of Pete's peanut curry just cooking some cauliflower
to pour it over yum yum...

I've just copy pasted that onto my meal list lol. I've got chorizo to use up first but peanut curry will be on the planner next week I reckon!!!

I made up a big pan of bns & red pepper soup last night so will be enjoying a huge bowl of that for lunch, along with a ww petit pain (HExB). Nom nom! :drool:

Ham and sw coleslaw sandwich (hex b)
With beetroot and pickled onions.

And I enjoyed every bit yummy

bbq beans on toast sprinkled with 1/2 tbsp of N yeast and a LM red onion & rosemary sausage! lovely!

I had some homemade leek and potato soup. I may have had two bowls over the afternoon :p

Left over spag bol from last night with sw coleslaw (made up to much so having it with every meal lol)

Another huge bowl of BNS & Red Pepper Soup for lunch today! :drool:

More leek and potato soup :)

I'm having paprika chicken, golden vegetable rice and a large mixed onion salad. All syn free as saving my Syns incase I fancy something extra yummy for dinner =]

Broad bean, roast pepper and tomato quinoa salad. (Broad beans cooked for 3 mins and then deshelled, added to balsamic vinegar, roast peppers, onions and tomatoes and cooked for another 5 minutes in oven, mixed through with quinoa and served)

IMAG2427-1.jpg

Back