whats for lunch

Leftover veggie sausage fritatta with mixed salad

Just had a GORGEOUS and HUMONGOUS lunch!

Rice, with tuna- with fromage frais, lemon juice, peppers, spring onions, courgette's, cucumber, tomato and spinach :clap:

My first lunch on SW and feeling full, satisfied and happy- going to treat myself to a meringue with raspberries and strawberries and a mandarin later!

Missed breakfast so I had a brunch, 1 cauldron cumberland sausage, egg, baked beans, ' fried mushroom and onion' and brown sauce. Yum:D

AnnaMrie said:
Do you have to syn sausages?

Majority of meat/veg sausages are synned. The only free ones I know are Linda Mccartney rosemary and red onion sausages, not sure if there is any other free ones.

AnnaMrie said:
Do you have to syn sausages?

Most definitely as there's huge variation in the amount of meat fat and cereal in different types so can vary from 0.5 to 8-9 syns per link! Lots of sausage discussions in various places on the forum if you do a search.

Lunch - Potato and egg salad (potato, egg, lettuce, pepper and red onion) served with ham. syns = 3

Whole potato salad has 3 spoons of asda light mayo (2 syns each spoon) so half the salad will be 1 and half spoons = 3 syns.

2x ryvita 30g cheese toms cue and grapefruit

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Back