whats for lunch

Soup day! BNS, carrot, leek and sweet potato soup, ryvita, homemade jalapeno and coriander hummus and three light babybels. That should keep me going til teatime :)

I had left over pasta which I made on Sat night - Pasta with tinned toms, courgettes, onion and turkey rashers. Mixed with some left over roast chicken from yesterday and half a tin of sweetcorn. Strawberries and a nectarine.
Can you tell I'm trying to use leftovers today lol.
Was yum though!

smoky spilt pea soup and a wholemeal homemade roll

image-4178141532.jpg

Last edited:
Large bowl of mango to start, then smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on brown toast :)

Pasta with quorn smoky bbq fillets and a large side salad.

Super speed soup and rybita

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Going to try out the 1 syn cormed beef pasty but with cheese,pots, and onion and a salad.

Homemade Spicy vegetable soup - not impressed with it - usually my soups turn out pretty nice but I got a bit lazy and didnt chop the veg properly :( ah well!

lolacola said:
Homemade Spicy vegetable soup - not impressed with it - usually my soups turn out pretty nice but I got a bit lazy and didnt chop the veg properly :( ah well!

Did this yesterday ended up going out and getting a lamb shish no bread

I had a salad with Tesco chicken tikka pieces and a bit of salad dressing, sounds boring but it was lovely!

Back