whats for lunch

Picnic in the park ham buttie heb, 2 boiled eggs 4 chicken thighs skin off a muller light yogurt n a full punnet of grapes! Made sure i was full so i wasnt tempted by icecream!

I'm having homemade chickpea curry with rice and green beans for today's lunch followed by fruit n yog if still hungry

Picnic at balloon fiesta - ham and cheese sandwiches, potatoes, egg, chicken, carrots, cucumber, strawberries and grapes.

Homemade chicken goujons, roasted baby new potatoes, and salad veg.

I had ww crustless quiche, which surprisingly is 12.5 syns. Not sure if I would have had it had I known that beforehand, but it was lovely. Had it with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, celery and grapes with tbsp of lighter than light mayo. Lovely.

Had ryvita with cheese and cue and onion some peppers and melon

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

I have just had 2 slices brown toast (HEX B), scrambled egg, lean bacon and beans. If I am out and about I would make a sandwhich with 2 slices brown bread (HEX B) with bacon and boiled egg.

Twice baked potatoes(recipe adapted from sophie dahl), grilled chicken and mixed salad.

I had 2 x heb of bread (as breastfeeding)with tin of makerel n ex light salad cream omm nom followed by 2 very ripe n juicy nectarines

Green soup (broccoli, courgette, peas, leek and mint) and a HEXB's worth of bread. So filling!

Back