whats for lunch

rosierose15 said:
Oh thank god I thought there was rules id missed lol x

Lol! Just me being daft hehe ;)

Large JP with Bertolli Light

Tuna cue lettuce and sweetxorn pasta salad

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

I'm gonna have superspeed veg soup and a jacket potato with very low fat cottage cheese and probably a fruit snack (apple) mid afternoon.

Leftover shepherds pie and vegetables :drool:

leftover chicken and veg pie from dinner last night - pie made with chicken, broccoli, leek, red and white onion, carrots and peas, topped with mash. served with 1/2 tin of baked beans

chloebelle said:
leftover chicken and veg pie from dinner last night - pie made with chicken, broccoli, leek, red and white onion, carrots and peas, topped with mash. served with 1/2 tin of baked beans

Sounds nice, might have to give that a go :)

I got it out of a SW magazine or booklet ages ago, it is great as you can adapt it to whatever veg you like or as a good way of using up leftovers. Just get your chicken and veg, cut into chunks and then simmer in stock made with stock cubes until everything is cooked. Season well as other wise the veg is bland - I use garlic, salt, pepper, basil, mixed herbs and parsley. put in a baking dish, Top with mash and baked in the oven.
A tip I would suggest is to not use too much stock, only just cover the chicken and veg in the saucepan. Otherwise when it goes in the dish it is swimming in liquid and comes out as a very messy wet sort of pie.

chloebelle said:
I got it out of a SW magazine or booklet ages ago, it is great as you can adapt it to whatever veg you like or as a good way of using up leftovers. Just get your chicken and veg, cut into chunks and then simmer in stock made with stock cubes until everything is cooked. Season well as other wise the veg is bland - I use garlic, salt, pepper, basil, mixed herbs and parsley. put in a baking dish, Top with mash and baked in the oven.
A tip I would suggest is to not use too much stock, only just cover the chicken and veg in the saucepan. Otherwise when it goes in the dish it is swimming in liquid and comes out as a very messy wet sort of pie.

Thank you will defo try this :)

Back