whats for lunch

Today was a pitta bread (heb) with tomato puree, peppers, onion, mushrooms, sweetcorn, chicken, fajita seasoning (1/2) and cheese (hea) and some pineapple fingers with a cherry Mullerlight :)

430371_176577789143574_1241052838_n.jpg

Ryvita and egg mayo with salad

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

going to finish off some tuna n sweetcorn with low fat mayo i made up yesterday with a big salad n maybe a boiled egg(cnt get enough boiled eggs atm lol) xx

Salad with roasted new potatoes, boiled eggs & red pepper n chilli cottage cheese (1)

Rogan Josh is simmering away in the slow cooker..yum!

I had the most gorgeous salad of chicken, fennel, pea shoots, celery, cucumber and apple. With 3 OatBran and a spicy sweet & sour mugshot. I am stuffed now! :drool:

Made some really tasty spicy potatoes out of the Slimming World Green cookbook today with loads of spinach and a healthy portion of some basmati rice. Yummy!

Burger with wm roll, carrot stivks and fruit

Lunch today was breakfast... that is, 3 bacon ( no fat, grilled ), mushrooms ( microwaved and frylighted ), 2 eggs, beans and toms... Yummy

ColJack said:
Lunch today was breakfast... that is, 3 bacon ( no fat, grilled ), mushrooms ( microwaved and frylighted ), 2 eggs, beans and toms... Yummy

Breakfast for lunch is always good :) I'm thinking of having breakfast for dinner tonight!

I've had a cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce and added some sweetcorn and a trimmed rasher of griddled bacon chopped up on top.....was seriously lush!

Back