whats for lunch

Super speed soup :) followed by fruit & yoghurt

Edit: decided on a green day so having 2 cheese on toast (HExB) too

Sausage & bean casserole leftovers from last nights dinner. It works out at about 3 syns.

Chicken, fennel, cucumber, celery, apple and pea shoot salad with balsamic vinger. Followed by a rocky road Hi-Fi Light :drool:

Tuna salad with extra light mayo, Asda low fat cherry yoghurt and an Alpen light bar for me.

Jacket Potato with left of bolognaise (3 Syns) with a knob of butter (3 Syns) and then carrot sticks and strawberries with FF vanilla yogurt (0.5 Syns)

I wish I thought to bring some cheddar to also put on my potato as my HEXA because then I probably wouldn't have had the butter. Oh well, I will remember next time!

Getting weighed tonight so just roasted carrots and a muller light. Although my son had a cake smash photo shoot done this after noon for his 1st birthday and I may have licked the icing off my fingers once or twice haha x

Planning on having a Tesco chilli chicken noodle salad for 2.5 syns and a punnet of grapes :)

Super speed soup with toast (HExB2) & fruit (apple, banana, peach & nectarine) with mullerlight yoghurt

Leftover pasta bake from last night (pasta, peppers, red onion, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, chilli, garlic, quark and cheese) with a side salad of rocket, cucumber and tomato :drool:

I had Tesco Tuscan Bean Soup and 2 pieces of bread - 19 sins! Lucky I didn't have breakfast, right. I have had 4 cups of coffee with skimmed milk which is a few more sins too.

Something involving a pitta bread (hexb) and salad but not sure what else yet but will be followed by lots of lovely sliced melon

Back