whats for lunch

Tuna, sweetcorn, cucumber & pasta mixed with light salad cream (2) followed by cherries, strawberries & grapes - am at my mums so bought fruit & rest is a throw together!

Homemade pea and ham soup followed by cherries, strawberries and an activia banoffee snackpot (1syn).

Grilled turkey rashers & baby tomatoes - then had with bag of salad leaves, red onion, grated carrot, peppers & as I was cutting up an orange for kids I threw in a couple of pieces - it was delicious!

Grilled turkey rashers & baby tomatoes - then had with bag of salad leaves, red onion, grated carrot, peppers & as I was cutting up an orange for kids I threw in a couple of pieces - it was delicious!

I really like fruit with my salad...I had grapes and pineapple with mine last night, and I quite often have a chopped up apple. Nom nom!

dudette2001uk said:
I really like fruit with my salad...I had grapes and pineapple with mine last night, and I quite often have a chopped up apple. Nom nom!

That sounds lovely :) I've seen salads with strawberry and a balsamic vinegar dressing too!

prob b a salad today OR i may have some a jacket pot with beans an lots of salad coz the weather is crap and i want comfort lol xx

Going to have a nice hot jacket potato with cheese, baked beans and salad. Need some comfort food whilst it's dark, wet and freezing cold! Feels like winter...

I have a choice of:

Jacket potato - with beans and philly and a side salad

or

Salad, cous cous and tuna

followed by lots of fruits and a glass of pepsi max :)

Out for lunch above a chocolate shop flaming nightmare their cakes are to die for :-( best thing i could have is a fruit kebab with a pot of melted choc!

Red day - A massive salad with crab sticks, cheese (HExA) & reduced fat coleslaw (2)

Chicken and rice with lettuce cucumber beetroot and boiled egg. Was so hungry but still could only eat half lol

jojogonnabeslim said:
Out for lunch above a chocolate shop flaming nightmare their cakes are to die for :-( best thing i could have is a fruit kebab with a pot of melted choc!

Well i was as good as i could have been......salmon salad which was huge then a strawberry kebab with 2 x choc pots with melted choc, took one home to weigh out had at best guess 100g choc = 26 syns ive added another 15syns to be safe. Better be very good now for rest of wk!

Back