whats for lunch

jojogonnabeslim said:
Dunno if u know crab sticks are now 1 syn each......shocking! Was told at group on mon!

:( really!! I checked syns online this morning and they said free?! Never mind I've been a good girl all week, thanks for info X

Mackerel in tomato sauce, cheese (part HExA) boiled eggs & salad - may have a blob of light mayo or salad cream too :D

I dunno depends on what i have for tea!
Eitger cous cous salad or sw chips beans and eggs

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11.5 to go. 40lb by xmas 39.5 to go. 61lb by mid march 60.5 to go

Same as yesterday! It's wet, cold and miserable again so in need of some comfort food. Jacket taty with cheese, beans and salad it is! :drool:

smartie831 said:
Pasta with 0 syn homemade tomato
Sauce and chicken. Was quite yum!

I'm addicted to tomato sauce! What's the recipe please :)?

Xx

Well today is weigh day for me today so I have just had a little bowl of savoury rice with plenty of onions and peppers mixed in. When I get home tonight I am going to have a go at the baked bean lasagne for my lunch tomorrow. Has anyone tried this and was it any good? x

I've had a cheese, leek & ham pasta n sauce (1 syn) and will have some pineapple and strawberries in a bit with a frothy coffee

Tuna pasta with onions, peppers and sweet corn with a tablespoon of light mayo (2syns)

Back