whats for lunch

I eat to much ... Bns soup with smoked bacon starter .. Two salmon fish cakes watercress pickles and red pepper rice ..? n 1syn lemon n black pepper mayo

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Leftover egg fried rice & Singapore noodles :D

I had this last night for my tea, absolutely delicious! I love stir fry but can sometimes find them a bit bland but not this one! Will definitely be having this again!

Spag bol type thingy...

Some fusilli mixed with a spag bol mix I made last night (onion, celery, carrot, red pepper, yellow pepper, green pepper, mushrooms, tomato puree, italian seasoning, oregano, basil, touch of chilli powder, tin of chopped tomatoes, beef stock (oxo cube), and half a bag of quorn mince).

Hopefully keep me full for a while so I won't have a naughty dinner when I eat out tonight!

Butternut squash and red pepper soup mmmm

ForumRunner_20120913_121750.png

Start:: 217lb current:: 213lb...Goal:: 154lb 59lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 18lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 10 to go. 40lb by xmas 38 to go

i had jacket potato with egg mayo(with salad cream) an homemade coleslaw

Bachelors broccoli & cheese pasta n sauce with added veg (courgette, broccoli, pepper & mangetout) & bacon

*always thought the cheese & broccoli one was 0.5 syns but syns online is saying free!! :woohoo:

Mug shot yuk .... Well that's one way of dieting threw it on the bin - handful of grapes and strawberries instead

Back