whats for lunch

I haven't been online for a such a long time & till ant sure how to use the forum lol! Anyway am wondering if anyone can help me I used to eat a lot pagan crackers & now iv been told they can't be used as heatly extra anymore so anyone know of any other cracker that can be? Would be a great help:)

today its been 2 joes sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, spaghetti. with a yogurt an handful of blueberries.

Having another bowl of the 12 superspeed soup and according to my scales 3 pounds off since sunday while on it... will keep on having it for lunch and dinner until my weigh in on thursday morning and hopefully there will be some real results.

brennan72 said:
Having another bowl of the 12 superspeed soup and according to my scales 3 pounds off since sunday while on it... will keep on having it for lunch and dinner until my weigh in on thursday morning and hopefully there will be some real results.

And what is this wonderful soup you talk of?? I would love the recipe if you would be kind enough to post! Cheers

A huge bowl of speed soup, 3 BabyBel Light, and a Rocky Road HiFi Light :drool:

graciebabes said:
Oooh chicken liver pâté.. Please share :)

easy....
pack of chicken livers
4 rashers bacon fat off
1 onion chopped
1/2 tsp mixed herbs
2/3 tbsp quark or philly
fry off onion bacon n herbs add livers n fry until cooked.Allow to cool then blitz and add quark put in fridge to chill then enjoy

Todays dinner heb brown bread with turkey n sw coleslaw n 2 boiled eggs n some fruit

Back