whats for lunch

donna88 said:
2 veggie sausages in a wholemeal roll with fried egg, mushrooms, onions and toms. Really looking forward to it, bring on lunch time

Where are the veggie sausages from? Are they syn free

Xx

Where are the veggie sausages from? Are they syn free

Xx

I get the morrisons ones, the Lincolnshire ones, they're half a syn each. Be careful though as the morrisons just meat free sausages and meat free hotdog ones are 1.5 syns and the Glamorgan sausages are 3.5.

I went on another soup mission yesterday so I'll have either carrot & coriander, spicy butternut squash or spicy parsnip & apple soup. I usually have ryvita with my soup but I might save these for my after work munchies.

I went on another soup mission yesterday so I'll have either carrot & coriander, spicy butternut squash or spicy parsnip & apple soup. I usually have ryvita with my soup but I might save these for my after work munchies.

How did you make the apple and parsnip soup? I'm thinking of making some for later on in the week

toast, egg, toms, and mushrooms.

julie

Bacon roll

How did you make the apple and parsnip soup? I'm thinking of making some for later on in the week

In a big pot, I fried 2 big roughly chopped onions and some garlic in fry light. Added one big roughly chopped bramley apple & 4 parsnips when the onions were soft. Added about 1/2 tablespoon of ground cumin, a sprinkling of dried chilli flakes and some chilli powder as well as loads of black pepper (I like it HOT and FIREY!) and let that fry for about 30 seconds before pouring in a pint of chicken stock. I let it simmer for about an hour, whizzed with a hand blender when cool and added a bit more water to get the consistency I like. My mum makes this and adds milk too, but I'm aiming for a good loss this coming week so no milk for me as my milk intake is reserved for tea & coffee. It's just as yummy!

In a big pot, I fried 2 big roughly chopped onions and some garlic in fry light. Added one big roughly chopped bramley apple & 4 parsnips when the onions were soft. Added about 1/2 tablespoon of ground cumin, a sprinkling of dried chilli flakes and some chilli powder as well as loads of black pepper (I like it HOT and FIREY!) and let that fry for about 30 seconds before pouring in a pint of chicken stock. I let it simmer for about an hour, whizzed with a hand blender when cool and added a bit more water to get the consistency I like. My mum makes this and adds milk too, but I'm aiming for a good loss this coming week so no milk for me as my milk intake is reserved for tea & coffee. It's just as yummy!

That sounds gorgeous, thanks for the recipe will def give it a go.

It was Nandos for lunch today for me, I went for chicken breast in medium peri peri and had a side salad. Very yummy!

Today it's a jacket potato with tuna mayo and a big salad.

Jacket potato with cheesy beans :D & Salad

Bacon, eggs, mushroom, tomatatoes, 2 muller greek style yoghurt (1 syn total), large slice of melon, grapes, apple, coffee and milk from allowance. Yum, what diet??? Healthy eating, not a diet! :)

Back