whats for lunch

Pub lunch. I went for steak sandwich with oodles of salad. It was lovely. First bit of bread I've had for weeks too! Yuuuum

curried pumpkin soup, I'm really not hungry but think I'll have to make it soon otherwise I won't be eating tea until really later either :/ hmm

Rare ribeye, steam fresh veg and blue cheese sauce made with 2 lc blue triangles, a dash of milk and 10g of blue Wensleydale, 4 syns I reckon, really nice

267726_10151295056645992_1124024875_n.jpg

Pasta with garlic mushroom and cheesy (low low) sauce - I think I just created a new favourite as it was lovely!

Attachments

• image-3081220174.jpg
    image-3081220174.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 98
carrot, cucumber and pepper sticks dipped in syn free garlic dip!

I was making some leek and potato soup for lunches next week. Had it all bubbling away on the stove, smelling lovely....sat down and read this month's SW magazine (and half watch the BTCC on telly), forgot about the soup. By the time I remembered it was boiled dry and a rather unattractive brown colour. Bugger! It's beyond saving so going to do a batch of sweet potato and butternut squash soup instead. What a numpty!

ceebeee said:
I was making some leek and potato soup for lunches next week. Had it all bubbling away on the stove, smelling lovely....sat down and read this month's SW magazine (and half watch the BTCC on telly), forgot about the soup. By the time I remembered it was boiled dry and a rather unattractive brown colour. Bugger! It's beyond saving so going to do a batch of sweet potato and butternut squash soup instead. What a numpty!

Gutted lol :-(

Tuna roll

Tomato mugshot with added hot and spicy chicken, fried onion, mushrooms and red pepper. Having a Mullerlight and strawberries later.

Lentil broth (red lentils, carrot, onion, celery, stock) it was thick and lovely

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Baked potato with baked beans followed by melon & watermelon

Green day - had 2 x heb bread with hea cheese grated with grated carrot n finely chopped onion n 1 tbsp ex light salad cream was lovely shared a banana n satsuma with my 10mth old

Back