whats for lunch

Tin of chickpea dahl with 2 bags of steamfesh veg, not had it in a while, was lovely

2 slices of bread from a small hovis, toasted and spread with quark mixed with marmite topped with beans and a fried egg fried in spray light :)

Having a red day today so I've had M&S Count on Us Braised Steak with Onions and Carrots. Served with Brussel Sprouts and Fine Beans...100% Syn free, yum!

I've got a tin of chickpea Dahl but don't know what todo with it...anyone got any ideas?
Xx

Leftover salad (bought one from Subway for work yesterday but it was too much!) with chicken satays (2.5 syns for the whole 12 pack of mini ones from Sainsbury's)

Had loads of ham n hea cheese on heb bread n 1tbsp light salad cream, an apple pear and tangerine. My bfast was yummy left over sw syn free rice pud with muller light mixed in n frozen berries saves a heb too bonus!

Prawn bisque. I made a batch of the basic soup. Then froze it in single servings. When I need some I just thaw out the soup and add some also thawed frozen prawns and reheat. 0 syns the easy way!

Made myself a salad for on the go - lettuce, peppers, sweetcorn, cucumber, carrot and plain chicken. Really enjoyed it!

Back