whats for lunch

Sausages with roast onions mushrooms and peppers, broad beans and mash potatoes with gravy. 2 syns. All last nights leftovers and it was yum. Followed by banana

Homemade tuna pasta salad. Loads of tomatoes and a full red onion. My colleagues won't be happy with the onion breath wafting their way. :D

Lefetover Pasta last night which has onions, peppers, garlic & tinned tomatos in.

With a salad of lettuce, cucumber & cherry tomatos.

It's in tubs at the moment but it will be a mighty plate full!

4 Ryvita Original (HExB) topped with Garlic & Herb Philly Light (HExA), a Banana and a can of diet Irn Bru :D

Baked Potato with Baked Beans and Cheese and a side salad :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had yummy homemade roast pumpkin soup with a ham and cheese toastie.

Subway SW style! Co-op pitta filled with scraping of tomato purée, ham, turkey and 1/2 my HEA cheese then grilled, (rest is for tonight's Spag Bol!) with a huge salad. Satisfied a craving, that's for sure!

Baked beans on toast

Having mackerel on toast with pickles today, can't wait haven't had it in AGES! Used to be one of my favourite meals before I started dieting, couldn't believe my luck when I started slimming world and it was something I could have

I'll be having Finn Crisp (HExB) with Garlic & Herb Philly Light (HExA) :drool: yummy!

Macaroni Cheese (from packet) with chicken pieces and mushrooms... Toffee mullerlight for afters. can't wait!!

Last edited:
Back