whats for lunch

Homemade soup mmm delicious a d just what you need on miserable days like today x

Took my daughter to Brasserie Blanc for her birthday which was very nice but I went well over my syns. At least it was worth the risk!

Cheese salad sandwich today- haven't had a sandwich in months ha ha! also grapes/raspberries and a coconut greek style muller

Cupboards are getting bare because I'm going away on Friday, so it will be beans on toast.

Last edited:
Free leek & potato soup here.

I say leek & pot but its got allsorts in it lol..yummy! I'm feeling quite chilly so a real November warmer! :)

image-677779505.jpg

Yummy sort of risotto thing i made up using loads of veg, prawns, curry powder, smoked paprika, garlic and an erin low fat savoury rice (curry flavour is free) thrown in at the end so its like a curry risotto sort of. Few dollops of laughing cow light thrown in for added creaminess and has loads of courgette, peppers, onion, carrot and garlic. Also passata. Its soooo good!

Also having a mandarin orange, an apple and a muller lite :)

Going to skip lunch today, feeling a bit queezy!

Lunch today, stirfry with extra beansprouts, actifry chips, Thai green curry made with a cup of chicken stock, 2 teaspoons Thai curry paste and a Greek muller coconut, 1.5 syns in total
image-3864257136.jpg

Back