whats for lunch

View attachment 70540

My first success express meal. 1% fat cumberland sausage, carrot and turnip mash, onions and mushrooms fried up, chopped tomato and HEB of wholemeal bread.

That looks so tasty! That mash looks particularly yummy!

Can I just congratulate you on your amazing weightloss? That is absolutely incredible. Can I ask you a few questions?

Did you always exercise?
Was it always EE you stuck to?
How many syns would you use per day?
Did you have much processed foods like mugshots and savoury rices etc?
Did you ever save syns up each day for the weekend so you could have alcohol or eat out?

Sorry to pester you, just my weightloss has been slow lately and I am trying everything so that would really help.

Seriously though, WELL DONE!!

Poached, smoked cod loin, baby greens and steam veg with lots of pepper

View attachment 70613

That looks so tasty! Would you find it a bit dry? My tempatation would be to add some light dressinhg or 1 syn of sweet chilli!

I really want smoked cod now!

Red day so bacon, sausages, tomatoes and a HEB toasted pitta. We are moving tomorrow so I have no super free! Just some dubiously soft tomatoes :/

That looks so tasty! Would you find it a bit dry? My tempatation would be to add some light dressinhg or 1 syn of sweet chilli!

I really want smoked cod now!

Normally have it with a couple of syns of instant parsley sauce, thought i had some in and was too hungry to go and get some, was lovely anyway

Normally have it with a couple of syns of instant parsley sauce, thought i had some in and was too hungry to go and get some, was lovely anyway

It certainly looks tasty! That cod looks perfectly cooked too.

Do you do any exercise? Do you have many syns or do you ever save syns up for the weekend? You've been so successful so I would love to know whats worked for you. I joined the gym two weeks ago and last week after being very good with food and going to gym twice I STS. Was very disappointed. Would you eat much processed stuff like Mugshots/savoury rice etc?

And finally, how do you get those little awards on your signature like for Slimmer of the week? It wont let me browse my computer for the pic but is asking for a URL... :confused:

Thanks in advance :)

Red day - tuna, tom, cheese and lettuce salad with Fat free french dressing seasoned with black pepper and oregano. Tasty.

Pasta with low low cheese spread and BBQ pork and a huge fruit salad and miller light.

I had a big bowl of 12 speed soup for lunch- yummy!

Small serving of S.W. Lasagne with mixed salad

Going to make a slow cooker Beef Stroganof.
Beef Stroganof Slow Cooker (Small).JPG

Pasta with mackerel, sweetcorn and pepper :)

I'm having a Quorn, vegetable and cheese quiche served with BBQ potato wedges...gotta love Green days!! :)

I've got a Waitrose side salad, some chicken and I'm considering cooking some pasta as its so darn cold today! A can of chopped toms and I think that will do- all free on EE so I can enjoy my Saturday night and the Ferrero Rochers that are calling out to me :D

My lunch: pasta mixed with sweetcorn and chopped toms & a salad with roast chicken yummy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 109
Back