whats for lunch

Having a bit of a pack up today as I'm watching little one's nativity straight after work (working 11.45 until 1.10) so going to be an egg salad sarnie and a banana on a green day

jacket potato, tuna and sweetcorn. With cucumber and tomatoes on the side! Followed by an orange! Hungry NOW! Ax

Having a jacket spud with chickpea dahl on top- all free :)

Can't decide either an omelette or scrambled eggs & fruit salad.

Today I had...

4 dark rye Ryvitas (2 with mackerel in tomato sauce on - and 2 with cheese and quark spread on) - HexA + HexB
A banana
2 small oranges
Bag of Wotsits - 5 syns

I had cottage cheese and tomato on toast again!

My usual! 6 x Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with 3 x Dairylea Triangles (HExA) :drool:

Lunch, lemon sole with ground chilli, garlic and black pepper with a Greek salad (HEa feta) and honeydew melon

image-2774358888.jpg

Was out so had bacon n lentil soup and a wholemeal buttie with tuna in it shared with my son so used the bread as heb n synned the soup as 6 to cover oil probably used! Thankfully our xmas market was closed so wasnt tempted by fudge n cupcakes or mulled wine!

Thinking of using my HEX's on lunchtime today- Ryvita's with Philadelphia mmm!

I'm having some fat free Thai super noodles with spinach and mushrooms...then a huge fruit salad...

Wish I was having some ryvita but I've been covering shifts at work so haven't been able to get to the shops to buy some toppings!! Haven't used any of my healthy extras today either as I'm at work...gonna have 4 ryvita lights for my b,'s as its all I've got.

Back