whats for lunch

4 x Ryvita's (HEXB) with 4 x Dairylea light triangles (HEXA) and some fruit afterwards :)

Rainbow trout with salad and cous cous

Check out today's lunch, I know it looks so wrong but boy it tastes so good :)
Im a massive vegetable lover anyway so this is perfect.

The broth contains pearl barley, yellow & green split peas, peas, red lentils, carrot, leek, onion, cabbage, swede, runner beans, potato. Then on the side I have brussel sprouts, carrots, boiled potatoes & abit of mustard :)

e25f5c76c3c5bf5ab837f1ee19cdaad6.jpg

A morrisons xmas dinner n yes i synned it 3 syn gravy 3 syn stuffing ball n 0.5 syn 1 little pig in a blanket! Was ok prob better than having a buttie or even worse an all day breakfast!

I had SW mixed bean and pasta soup

A salad with ham and some leftover mint and onion dip :)

Nothing! May have some crisp breads with low low if i get really hungry. Going for drinks tonight and then for an indian meal with my family, it's my Dad's birthday.

2 WW bread (toasted) with a tin of spaghetti followed by some pickles (gherkins, beetroot and pickled onions)....bit random I know but wanted to add a bit of superfree to my lunch although I am doing a green day today! x

Pasta n sauce high veg: country veg with my HEXA (4 Dairylea light triangles) mixed in and some crab sticks!! And some fresh pineapple after

Butternut squash soup

Back