whats for lunch

Today I have bulgar wheat which was soaked in passata and hot water then I have added tomatoes cucumber spring onion 8 olives and carrot. Also have 2 ryvita rye and 2 dairylea light slices

I went to a restaurant today so ordered club sandwich with no mayo or cheese and replaced the chips and coleslaw with a green salad, no dressing. It was lovely :)

Lunch today is going to be Finn Crisp topped with cracked black pepper Low Low cheese spread, a turkish delight flavour Muller Light, and an apple and sultana flavour Alpen Light bar :)

Princess_Stevie said:
Lunch today is going to be Finn Crisp topped with cracked black pepper Low Low cheese spread, a turkish delight flavour Muller Light, and an apple and sultana flavour Alpen Light bar :)

Hiya where do you get the finn crisp and how many can you have as healthy extra? I thought I had bought the right ones in Asda but they were thin crisp and in blue box...not correct ones but lovely with that low low spread x

Chicken savoury rice with veg added, carrot sticks and a lemon Greek style muller

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A Alpen light bar at tea break, then a cherry Muller light and a cup of hazelnut coffee for lunch-it's WI tonight don't want to eat too much, even tho I'm craving choc!

Salad of chicken pieces, lettuce, cucumber, tomato & red pepper with balsamic vinegar, mugshot, apple & large slice of melon!

He b ryvita crackerbread, he a kerry low low, choppped spring onion, cherry tomatoes and chopped red pepper, all laid out on my plate lyk a little picnic!! X

Hex b ryvita crackerbread, hex a kerry low low, chopped wafer thin honey roast ham, spring onions and cherry tomatoes, all laid out on my plate like a little picnic!! X

Lunch was super noodles light with beans onions and Chillis...there was nothing in but it was gorgeous! And very filling

image-1378455731.jpg

'Baked to perfection' salmon in lemon and herb with half a bag of spinach! Then a strawberry ML! So full now !

I had 3 ryvita crackerbread spread with a cheese triangle with ham and chopped cherry tomatoes on top and cucumber sticks on the side.
Was yum actually, but could have definitely eaten 3 more!!!!!!

Back