whats for lunch

had a sausage sandwich....felt really naughty but for just 2 syns it was yummy

are actifrys good? i'm thinking of buying one in a few months x
Actifrys are amazing, and the chips are delicious (especially if like me you cant cook slimming world chips lol)

Thanks Bigbird. Havent weight the bread as i have to buy a kitcken scale it was really a small piece, no like i used to have before :) an there was no oil for omlette

Lunch today packed full of speed foods, steam veg and a mountain of "stuff" made from red onion, mushroom, carrot, garlic, a bit of leftover mince, 2 beef OXO cubes and lots of pepper, just lovely!

image-3018186160.jpg

Lunch was a weird one!! Baby boiled potatos (which i had made for other halfs dinner) as they looked yummy!! And a tin of heinz spaghetti!! Strange concoction but really enjoyed it!!

Jacket potato with beans and. A baby bell. A banana and grapes for my superfree.

em :)

Lunch today is going to be Finn Crisp topped with Low Low spread, yum! :)

Today I fancy a jacket potato with a tin of chickpea Dahl (off to Tesco soon) :)

Today I fancy a jacket potato with a tin of chickpea Dahl (off to Tesco soon) :)
Aborted that plan- Tesco didn't have the chickpea Dahl so got the fiery chilli beans instead and my potatoes are tiny so SW chips it is (which is handy as I've been craving them!) with LM sausages and fiery chilli beans and some veg :)

Back