whats for lunch

Chickpea dahl loaf with birdseye microwave spinach and pea rice instead..although dont think it is free now :/ still looks good though!

Supernoodles in about 3 hours when I'm back from the allotment...before I go will have some fruit and an alpen light to keep me going.

Vege soup with a concoction of the veg I have in the fridge haha

em :)

SW chips, 2 LM red onion and rosemary sausages, Heinz fiery chilli beans, broccoli and sprouts! I'm stuffed and feel like a right pig! But it was all free and yummy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 108
Had a brunchy lunch! LM sausages, mushroom omelette and a slice of toast with marmite and spread. T'was lovely and should keep me full until chewy delight time this afternoon ;)

Just ate 3 egg omelette with bacon (no fat), peppers, roasted butternut squash and courgette left overs from last nights tea

Had a brunchy lunch! LM sausages, mushroom omelette and a slice of toast with marmite and spread. T'was lovely and should keep me full until chewy delight time this afternoon ;)
Mmm that sounds lovely- I have Alpen light time this afternoon ;)

Homemade Mulligatawny soup and it was gorgeous! Followed by a Berry Bakewell Hifi and a mug of Green Tea...yum! :D

Pizza and salad :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1636249968.jpg
    image-1636249968.jpg
    598.7 KB · Views: 115
Mmmmm that looks yummy! I must get some more Warburton wraps :) x

I love them! Totally does the job like a normal thin pizza :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tried these new batchelors pasta n sauces called hi veg!! Has 50% veg in it!! Tried the garlic mushroom one, omg it was rank!! Will be using the other one i bought for slimmer of the week basket lol!! Sorry to anyone from my group that gets it!! Xx

Ww sausages, turkey rashers, chopped tomatoes, fried egg

Back