whats for lunch

Pizza and salad :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What's the recipe on this? as in, what do you use for the base and whays the syns/HEXB? looks delicious!

What's the recipe on this? as in, what do you use for the base and whays the syns/HEXB? looks delicious!

Warburtons white squarish wrap is 8 syns..I had half today so 4 syns. I topped with tomato purée, BBQ chicken, sweetcorn, red onion and cheese (HEX A) pop in the oven and voila!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooh nice, might keep an eye out for them :) I've been missing pizza type stuff so this is great :) could even do it with wedges and salad for a massive meal, i think i'd be very happy with that!

Weetabix, Fat Free youghurt & Melon to make up for my chocolate intake yesterday!

I'm having 3 LM rosemary & red onion sausages with mustard mash, carrots and peas :)

Going to a christening so it's potato pie there! May have a bit without the crust and lots of red cabbage !

em :)

Asparagus, poached eggs and leftover bbq chicken from yesterday (1 syn). Pomegranate seeds.

A SW packed lunch- cheese and marmite sandwiches made from HEXA and B, fruit, Muller lights, bags of Velvet Crunch and some Alpen light bars and black coffee :)

SW Brunch! .... Bacon, Fried Eggs, Mushrooms, Tomatoes,

4 sesame ryvitas (hexB) with 4 laughing cow blue cheese triangles (hexA) some cucumber grapes and a banana and a Turkish delight mullerlignt :) x

Chicken and herb low fat super noodles with an extra chicken oxo, few sprinkles of garam masala & some mange tout. Yum! x

ForumRunner_20130113_142103.png

Back