whats for lunch

For lunch I'll be having a kiwi fruit, a WW lemon tart dessert recipe yogurt and a packet of Snack-a-jacks sweet chilli kick Crunchy Curls :)

I'm going to make some soup with leftover veg from yesterdays roast dinner and have some actifry chips on the side :D

Lunch is a massive salad of lettuce, cucumber, beetroot, red pepper, cherry tomatoes & 2 syns of light choices salad cream.
Mugshot
Melon!

YUM!

Chicken tomato pasta topped with cheese. Fruit salad and a yogurt :)

I think I will have the other half of my bread roll I didn't eat at breakfast time with some ham, cheese, cue, toms. A yogurt and some more fruit

Meatballs and chunky tomato sauce left overs x

I had the easy tomato soup with a huge salad of baby gem lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, shredded carrot, sweetcorn and spring onion with a drizzle of FF Italian dressing. So full now!

I had SW pancakes but instead of using porridge I used ready brek, also didn't mix with yogurt but used milk from my HE allownace. Had them with grated apple over, strawbery yogurt and tsp of syrup. Followed with a plum.

Leek and potato soup, turkish delight muller light and raspberries.

I had 1 sliced of toasted W/meal Bread (HeB)
Topped with chopped tomatoes, frylight fried mushrooms, 2 slices of grilled bacon & a frylight fried egg - my favourite lunch :D

Back