whats for lunch

Syn-free Asda veg chilli in a tin??? Wowee...tell all?!!?!! X

Oops sorry wrong thread, swear they change themselves! :x

Today will be lentil and ham soup just about to place a large piece of ham in the slow cooker and switch on ( lentils and 2 onions and some peas already in did that ready last night and added water so that the lentils will already have soaked up water )
Then tonight will have sliced ham with cauliflower cheese ( hex A) and SYN the corn flour and milk usually around 6-7 Syns for whole amount of sauce and even if I'm starving I'll only have a third which will be 2-3 Syns so all well and lovely might even have some of the soup as a warming starter!

Curry beans (1.5 syns) on toast with a crumble yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Chickpea dahl with lots of veggies, then an Activia fat free yogurt with added raspberries and strawberries :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 125
Chickpea dahl with lots of veggies, then an Activia fat free yogurt with added raspberries and strawberries :)

I read that wrong, thought you had the yogurt with the dahl, I was going to say do raspberries and strawberries go lol.

I had savoury rice with ham, spinach, onion mushrooms and toms

I read that wrong, thought you had the yogurt with the dahl, I was going to say do raspberries and strawberries go lol.

I had savoury rice with ham, spinach, onion mushrooms and toms
Lol that made me chuckle!

Red Day - Late lunch of Pear followed by bacon, egg, mushrooms & a smidge of HP, then a cherry mullerlight :D

Ryvita & Philadeplphia Light, some Pineapple and an Activia Yoghurt.

Chicken breast, Yorkshire pud (2.5) roast potatoes, cauliflower, broad beans with carrot & onion gravy

Probably mugshots or something similar

I'm doing a root veg soup today so probably that with a salad and ryvita. Might even make some hummus :)

Slow cooker lamb shanks in mint gravy with cherry tomatoes and onions, with new potatoes and cauliflower. Not decided what to make for dessert yet.

I'm having a quorn shephers pie topped with cheese :drool: nom!

Back