whats for lunch

I'm going to have chicken breast with an onion, mushroom and quark stuffing. Roasted in oven with fry light roasts, roast mixed veg and maybe some sun free onion and mushroom gravey

OH and me got up late and had brunch! Would never dream of having this type or this much food Pre SW! But as sausages are LM R&O( which I had not tried till last week where have I been!! Thought they'd be like quorn which I do not like can someone maybe a veggie or maybe not as I am not a veggie how are LM 's other things like burgers etc and are they free!)

image-3061942477.jpg

2 LM sausages, mushrooms and 2 eggs. Apple crumble yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Homemade leek and potato soup. And it was delicious. My little girl ate a big bowl and there's enough for tomorrow too!

Been out for lunch - Scallops,Broccoli and blue cheese risotto! Side order of green beans and broccoli! No clue how good or bad it is but skipped dessert, wine and boozy coffees so I hope it's not that bad x

DSC_0135.JPG

2 SW quiches, chicken breast coated with garlic, onion and italian herbs, boiled egg, carrots, cherry toms, and lots of grapes n strawberries with a slice of scan bran cake yummy

View attachment 75619

2 SW quiches, chicken breast coated with garlic, onion and italian herbs, boiled egg, carrots, cherry toms, and lots of grapes n strawberries with a slice of scan bran cake yummy

That looks gorgeous Hun xxxx

I've actually not had lunch :O so hungry for dinner now tho :)

Didn't get chance for lunch yesterday, as was stuck in the DIY shop with DH for hours! Today I'm forcing myself to eat lentil and veggie soup. I love lentils, and veggies but I'm not keen on soup for some reason. I'm not going to blend the next lot, as I think it might be the texture I dislike rather than the taste. Don't want to waste this batch though, and I'm hoping to train myself to be a soup lover!

Back