whats for lunch

Going to have a Quorn sticky fillet with chips and roasted veggies :drool:

Sausage casserole left from last night (WW sausages, little pots, tomatoes, mushroom, green beans, onions) Nom nom x

Stir fried supernoodles, 12 cashews, lots of soy sauce and lime :) got to use up all the stir fry stuff so gonna be a BIG meal, can't wait its gonna me yummy

2 slices of bread from a 800g loaf (2 hexB) toasted then spread with 4 laughing cow blue cheese triangles (hexA) and then 2 Quorn burgers (1 syn) put on top... Delish :drool:

Exactly what i had for dinner just now is going to be my lunch tomorrow - heated up at work to warm the cockles after a morning in the great outdoors :)

62928_10151440448201103_2121866022_n.jpg

veggie rissotto, salad, ww roll :)

2 x Pork Weightwatchers Sausages, 1 soft boiled egg, wholemeal toast, mushrooms and 2 x grilled tomatoes

Savoury Rice (my new favourite!!) with added veggies and my HEXA of 2 Babybel original cheeses and some pineapple after

Leek and potato soup

I had a SW cooked breakfast this morning, so a big bowl of fresh fruit for lunch and perhaps a muller light fat free greek style coconut yoghurt if I'm still feeling peckish

I had SW quiche. Still hungry though - going to have a big bowl of mushy peas with loads of vinegar, nom!!

Savoury Rice (my new favourite!!) with added veggies and my HEXA of 2 Babybel original cheeses and some pineapple after
And here it is:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    997.9 KB · Views: 90
Back