whats for lunch

That's a good point! I cut out bread so I'm not the expert! I just vividly remember someone saying only from 400g loaf.

Yes that's right too lol. 2 from a small loaf and 1 from an 800g loaf. Weight of the bread is the important thing tho.

When i first started sw 2.5 years ago i ate 2 slices from a "half" loaf instead of "small" loaf lol. Got away with it for ages tho lol! X

Yes that's right too lol. 2 from a small loaf and 1 from an 800g loaf. Weight of the bread is the important thing tho.

When i first started sw 2.5 years ago i ate 2 slices from a "half" loaf instead of "small" loaf lol. Got away with it for ages tho lol! X

I think as long as it balances out it shouldn't matter too much! I've been doing SW on and off now for 7 years and whenever I do the plan properly I cut the bread out. I love bread! But I can't just have 1 slice and I don't like wholemeal! :-(

Think I would stick to 2 slices of wholemeal from a 400g loaf or just the 1 slice of hovis wholemeal if from a 800g loaf x

Chilli, a yoghurt then some melon and pineapple.

It also says 60g of any wholemeal bread!! If for example, you had a slice and a half of bread from an 800g loaf and it still weighed 60g or less its still ok! Better weighing your bread to be on the safe side!

I don't have bread very often but when I do I always weigh it. The 2 slices from a 400g loaf and 1 from a 800g loaf are averages and different breads weigh different, so you could be doing yourself out of a slice if you don't weigh it, I've had a 400g loaf where 60g was 3 slices before (it was quite thin bread)

today lunch is ham and veg quiche with salad and beans :)

Tesco Chilli Chicken Salad, Fiery worvester Sauce and Suntried Tomato Popcorn and a pot of Grapes :)

Think I would stick to 2 slices of wholemeal from a 400g loaf or just the 1 slice of hovis wholemeal if from a 800g loaf x

Good choice! I can't be bothered with cutting off crusts and weighing! Especially when I'm hungry!

I'm having a stir fry as usual haha. Cannae beat it for a hot lunch with loads of chilli, lime and soy sauce for a good kick :) Then straight down to the allotment to brave the wind and dig!

Good choice! I can't be bothered with cutting off crusts and weighing! Especially when I'm hungry!

As was suggested to me a couple of weeks ago, the supermarket own wholemeal breads are generally cut a bit thinner (certainly the Sainsbury, coop, and Morrisons that I've tried) so 2 slices of 800g medium sliced weight the 60g

McCain Jacket today probably with seafood stick/mayo or tuna mayo. With apple, banana and a satsuma as my superfree.

Stir fry veg, noodles and satay sauce (1/2 tbsp peanut butter, knorr stockpot, chilli flakes, 100mls water and soy sauce) it was lovely

Back