whats for lunch

As was suggested to me a couple of weeks ago, the supermarket own wholemeal breads are generally cut a bit thinner (certainly the Sainsbury, coop, and Morrisons that I've tried) so 2 slices of 800g medium sliced weight the 60g

Thanks for this. I only wanted to point out to people that its a 400g loaf, but now I know it's 60g. I don't really eat bread, if I do I have Hovis wholemeal from a 400g loaf just to be on the safe side.

2 Babybel cheeses (HEXA) and a Hi Fi Berry Bakewell bar (HEXB) with detox tea. It's WI tonight!

I had a weight watchers wrap (5.5syns) filled with ham and salad with some extra light mayo (0.5 syns).
That was my first time have a ww wrap and to be honest I thought they were a bit flavorless! Especially for 5.5 syns!!! Might have to think of something else to do with them?!?!

I had a weight watchers wrap (5.5syns) filled with ham and salad with some extra light mayo (0.5 syns).
That was my first time have a ww wrap and to be honest I thought they were a bit flavorless! Especially for 5.5 syns!!! Might have to think of something else to do with them?!?!

Make a pizza with them? :)

Home made egg fried rice then some melon and pineapple.

How many syns for the peanut butter and the knorr stockpot is free isnt it ? Sounds Yummy

I buy reduced fat peanut butter 4syns a tbsp so only 2 syns for the recipe. Everything else was free
And it was scrummy and super quick to make

Leftover cauliflower and cheese bake from last night. SW recipe from website, (serves two, two and a half syns per portion)

I'm having some leftover Quorn chilli :drool:

Back