whats for lunch

All hex's have no more than 6syns (A&B) and must have 'B' enough fibre 'A' enough Calcium the daily least amount recommended.
Coop pizza bread used to be a hexB but now are 7 Syns due to not enough fibre (apparently )
If you really like them and use them as HxB count. 1syn and make sure you have plenty of extra fibre throughout day
If you keep loosing like this carry on but if it slows or stops reasses the situation

Yeah no probs!! I whisk 3 eggs, 150-300g of low fat cottage cheese(depending on what size dish you use) and add woteva you fancy to it, i like bacon, cherry tomatoes, peppers and spring onion, although i have used broccolli, quorn, chicken, anything works!! You can also add a healthy extra of cheese either mixed in or sprinkled on the top if you like,add some salt and pepper bang it in the oven 180 degrees for 20-30 mins and slightly browned on the top!! Its lovely kept in the fridge cut in small slices just to nibble on or served with salad or chips as a meal!! Xx

Don't forget though to count the cheese as a healthy extra you would have to eat the whole thing in one day! Prob best just synning the cheese x

Ive been reading on minimins lately that pittas are no longer a hex-b?? I think its been checked on the slimming world website, gutted coz i loved making pitta pizzas and using them for sw donner kebab!! Xx

You're absolutely right! They're no longer a HEXB!! ?

No, there are no pitta breads which are officially a HEX B anymore!

For dinner i'm having 6 Finn Crisps with Red Pepper & Chilli Low Low, poss Velvet Crunch and an Alpen Light too.

Fritatta (courgettes, leeks, potato, onion, celery and garlic) with a salad and a lemon ML Greek style yoghurt

Having tuna(2syns for salad cream) with chopped onion & hexa cheese with a McCann jacket pot (1syn) followed by chopped pineapple, orange, apple & a new york cheesecake muller (0.5) poured on top as it has to be used up today!!

Just had a boiled egg salad, no dressing

Quorn lamb stir fry with a coke zero sauce and a jacket potato. A new concoction for me but it seemed to work :)

Savoury Rice on a bed of lettuce (needed to be used up) and my HEXA of 2 Babybel

Back